Napa Valley’s Most Coveted New Wedding Destination
In Their Own Words
Napa Valley weddings are inimitable. Scenic vineyard views, breath-taking natural landscapes, world-class cuisine and wine, authentic hospitality, and an air of laidback elegance merge together to create an unforgettable experience in an inherently romantic setting.
Courtesy Four Seasons Napa Valley
Get added benefits and value when you book any Four Seasons property through TravelAnne!
Click Here to start your next adventure today
Four Seasons Resort Napa Valley is the newest and most anticipated wedding destination, equipped with 85 luxurious accommodations, innovative farm-fresh cuisine, world-class wine pairings, wellness-inspired amenities, and 12,000 square feet (1,100 square metres) of flexible, elegantly appointed private event venues for everything from intimate microweddings to larger soirées. As Napa Valley’s first and only resort set within a working winery, the Resort offers ample opportunities to host a romantic celebration amidst its 7.4-acre (3 hectare) organic vineyard, overlooking picturesque heritage oak trees and the Mayacamas mountains beyond.
Distinctive Wine Country Venues
· Calistoga Ballroom and Lakeside Lawn – The soaring, 2,600-square-foot (240 square metre) light-filled ballroom is the property’s premier event space, effortlessly capturing the essence of modern Napa Valley style. The venue holds up to 174 guests, offering ample room for dancing and celebrating. A pair of grand glass barn doors slide open to reveal a beautiful terrace and 1,500-square-foot (140 square metre) Lakeside Lawn, affording guests the perfect al fresco dinner setting along the lake.
· Vineyard Barn and Lawn – This private sanctuary, nestled among the grapevines, features a raised roof, exposed posts and beams, large barn doors, plenty of natural light, and rustic-chic architecture inspired by the Valley’s agricultural roots. For an indoor-outdoor event, this 2,600-square-foot (240 square metre) space creates a natural flow that spills onto the adjoining 1,500-square-foot (140 square metre) Lawn. A maximum of 174 guests can enjoy their cocktails and mingle in the Barn before heading out to the lawn to admire the beautiful Napa Valley views.
· Rosedale and Silverado – For more intimate gatherings, the Rosedale and Silverado rooms, hosting up to 50 and 60 guests, respectively, are ideal private venues that are easily accessible from the Calistoga Ballroom and Resort lobby. The Silverado room also features a glass door to the Lakeside Lawn and terrace.
· The Cork Room – Up to 16 guests may enjoy a private event in the Resort’s Cork Room, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the winery for an authentic and supremely special wine country experience.
* Celebratory Cuisine
Innovative culinary offerings at Four Seasons Resort Napa Valley showcase the best of the region’s exceptional produce and farm fresh, seasonal ingredients. Menus are expertly crafted by Executive Resort Chef Shaun Acosta, a Northern California native who has worked at Four Seasons properties for more than a decade. Curated wine selections and pairings are designed by acclaimed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown and his team of viticulture experts. Couples have the ability to fully customise a menu for their special day, complete with handcrafted cocktails, delectable hors d'oeuvres, gourmet wedding cakes, and much more.
* Tailored Service
The Resort’s expert events team is dedicated to ensuring every wedding detail is impeccably planned, with inspired ideas and tailor-made service catered to each couple’s taste and style. Wedding specialists are ready to assist with everything from the schedule of events to liaising with floral designers, booking hair and makeup appointments, providing recommendations from an array of modern event furnishings, arranging on- and off-site activities, and more.
* Modern Accommodations and Amenities
Wedding couples and their guests have every comfort at their fingertips. Sanctuary-like accommodations include 85 spacious guest rooms, one-bedroom suites, and The Estate Villa, a nearly 3,400-square-foot (315 square metre) free-standing building nestled at the edge of the on-site vineyard with its own private garden and swimming pool. In-room amenities include fireplaces, wine refrigerators, deluxe Sodashi bath products, 24-hour in-room dining, private terraces and stunning views, complemented by farmhouse-chic design and décor by one of the world’s most celebrated interior designers, Erin Martin, in conjunction with Hirsch Bedner Associates.
In between wedding commitments, guests can enjoy the property’s two outdoor swimming pools and CAMPO Poolside restaurant, fully supervised Kids for All Seasons program, a regulation bocce ball court, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, TRUSS Restaurant and Bar, and Spa Talisa, a haven for relaxation and indulgence. Spa Talisa was designed as an homage to Calistoga’s 150-year history as a spa and wellness destination, featuring well-appointed treatment rooms for an array of intuitive and therapeutic practices, as well as a variety of al fresco experiences, including private patios with steam decks used for the Native inspired steam experience – an authentic Calistoga ritual.
When you book through TravelAnne you receive a one category room upgrade at time of booking, daily full breakfast for two and a $100 hotel credit.